Sunday, September 21, 2008

featured stamper Shannon aka E3stamper


I made this card for todays challenge on SCS. I used the new in color pink pirouette, kraft, white, and bazzil bittersweet chocolate. I really luv that color, it a rich dark chocolate. I used the beauitful wide ribbon that came from Michael's $1 spot, and it matches this bittersweet choclate and the new pink perfectly, you gotta luv that. I used my new stamp set from Verve, abundant blessings, black tie birdies and my new curly tag punch. I popped the vase up, paper pierced the top panel, added twine, and cop-a-diles the eyelet....and there you have it! Congratulations Shannon, a well deserved honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*