Friday, October 10, 2008

Best Wishes Amy


I made this card for the VERVEAMYW08. challenge. Amy Westerman is stepping down from Verve, she is an original diva. Play along and show her some love. She can make dp's work when no one else can.......amazing! The challenge is to use cheerful and bright dp's. I used ballet blue for the card base. I layered with a piece of white, then Kaiser dp called Garden Party. I added the white ribbon and one stand alone brad. I stamped the sentiment with stamps I bought at Michael's. I layered it with different size punches. I just luv the Martha Stewart small scalloped circle punch, I bought it at Michael's on clearence for $5.00. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*