Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bling on Blue


The ladies over at OCCC challenged us to use bling, luv this challenge. What lady doesn't luv bling, I know I do. I have been avoiding SU pacific point, it was one of my least favorite new colors. I paired it with chocolate chip and wow it really looks great. You can put anything with chocolate chip and it looks good and tastes good. lol I had fun using the pacific point for this card. I added bling at the top, stickles on the flowers, and a tiny bling drop in the place of the "o" on the sentiment. (friend t* friend) I colored the flowers with my copics, B06 matches the pacific point. I will be sending this to a life long friend who is going through some tuff times. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, you're pushing the enabling envelope HARD - LOL!! I just round out Mike's now carries this stamp so I'm waiting for a 40% coupon to buy this stamp! Great job with the colours - lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... I love the Pacific Point!!! Girlfriend, I'd be happy to take it off your hands :) This card is awesome - you're right, it is perfect with the chocolate chip!! I love how you added the little gem to the sentiment!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*