Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Fall


Happy Fall! WOW, yesterday was a beautiful fall day here in VA, dh and I took a motorcycle ride and it was breath taking. The leaves are starting to turn and our area was full of fall fun. There where all kinds of fall festivals going on, we went to a near by Farmers Market and had lunch and just enjoyed the va.saunshine. I made this for this weeks FS87, check out her work and the challenge. I changed the stamp set and the colors, but kept the same lay-out and the distressing. I used the choc. chip, really rust, more mustard, and dp from the patterns pack. I ran the more mustard panel thru the cuttlebug using the pumpkin harvest embossing folder. I distressed the edges of most of the panels, I stamped the pumpkin in choc. chip and colored it with the really rust marker. I used the karen foster snap & stamp alphabet to stamp the sentiment happy fall. The karen foster snap & stamp are no longer available. After church dh and I are going with friends from our church on another motorcycle ride, get out and enjoy these beautiful fall days! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty love the layout, wow the papers are just great...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*