Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Penquin Games


I made this for todays sketch, also. I used the piece of pink pirouette in the first card and thought about my little penquins....how cute would they be in their little tuxedos with pink.....way to cute! I added SU white chunky glitter to their little bodies and the chunky pink glitter to the little balls on their snow caps. I cb the middle panel snowflake embossing folder, the back panel is layered with a piece of SU sweet always dp. The sentiment was satmped and layered on three circle punches....the top panel is punched with the Martha Stewart scalloped punch. I added ribbon and my little penquins are ready to play.......thanks for stopping by. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute are these pink penguins!!! Love them with all their glitter!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is this ever adorable!!! These little penguins are perfect for the sketch and the pink and black with the glitter is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*