Monday, November 17, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


Karan has awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award, how exciting is that? I am pawsitively excited. Did someone say Pawsitively Stamps, that is Karen's blog, check it out. She is super kreativ and would luv the visit!


Rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
1.The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person that sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
*****
My 5 nominees are:
1. Jami Stamp Happy
4. Nancy iStamp
5. Silke My Life
*****
Check out these kreativ girls and send some love!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, Teresa! You are very deserving!

    Thank you for nominating ME for the award! WOW! I'm incredibly honored to be chosen! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....you're such a sweetie!!!
    big hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*