Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2 Fun Things To Share


I received this fun fabulous award from my super duper good friend who happens to be my demo Deb, check out her gallery and show some love! I am to tell seven of my favorite things. I am going to share fun things.....not in any order....

1. giving to others

2. Boxer puppies are a favorite

3. pizza

4. stamping time; especially with friends...hey Deb(wink)

5. a motorcycle ride on a beautiful sunny day

6. spending time with friends

7. new pjs and clean sheets especially in the summer with the windows open.

I need to nominate seven others...I will do that in a minute. I have been challenged to another "fun" challenge. Kristin challenged me to this: Go to where you store your photos on your computer. Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo. Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it. Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them. Well, this is my photo...this was taken this past July 4 at The Frontier Culture Museum, it is only one mile from our house. We have never visited there; it is free of charge on the 4th of July, so dh and I spent the day enjoying other cultures. So here are the gals I am challenging...I have chose eight.
1. Deb
2. Lisa
Can't wait to see everyones picture...enjoy, my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award and love the pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards. Fun facts...by the way I have been to the Frontier Culture Museum. Neat place! We used to live in Virginia (near Orange) and took our kids there one spring Sunday afternoon. Next time we go to Massanutten I want to take the kids again, they are older now and will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*