Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stacey's Jewelry Color Challenge-Midnight Garden Blue

I created this for this weeks SCS212 at SCS. This is also for Stacey's jewelry color challenge, here is a girl after my own heart....stampin, jewelry, and color....I luv them all! You gotta check out
Stacey's Stampin Stage and her fabulous work. This is for her Jewelry Color Challenge #20 check it out and play along, she is also giving away blog candy...woohoo! I used my Verve scripture stamp, alot of bling, certainly celery dp and ribbon, and Martha's butterfly punch. I hope you like it and enjoy!




I also wanted to thank everyone who visits my blog and comments, it means so much to me. I am very busy with my school and all the homework, but I will continue to visit all of your blogs too! I have not even stamped since Sunday, so my time is limited. Please know....I thank you for your time to my blog and I will make every effort to give back the same time. I hope you are encouraged and inspired when you visit here. I am fast approaching 10,000 hits and will be giving away blog candy then...look for it very soon!

15 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Teresa! Your layout and the color placement is gorgeous:) Thanks for playing in the Jewelry Color Inspiration #20 and for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, I love the bling! What a great job! No worries about the visiting, do it when you have time. :) Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You definitely had the inspiration. Its a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those colors! Thanks for linking to my blog too. That is really nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted on SCS but will say it again...this card is GORGEOUS!! Pacific Point is really growing on me and really love how you incorporated it here! Hey...tomorrow is Friday...maybe you can come up for a breath of air and find some time to hop blogs and stamp some more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card. I love those colors together! Thanks for sharing the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa I love the card. And I love the jewelry. What a great challenge, and you found the all the right colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous. I didn't like the color until now. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colors are fabulous together! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors for this challenge and your card certainly captured them! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Teresa - you did an awesome job with this challenge. Concentrate on school and homework - we know you'll visit when you can. That must be a difficult task and I give you big cuddos for doing it.

    Take care !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful! i too would not have thought of these colors together but you have done a great job showcasing them all together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*