Friday, July 31, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #76


I am super excited about today, first it is Friday and I luv the weekends. Today is an extra special Friday, I am thrilled to share this card with you this morning. Taylor from Taylored Expressions ask me to be today's featured Cupcake Sampler......WOW, was I ever excited. What an honor! I hope you can make time to play along.
Isn't her cupcake sketch fabulous? I used this adorable Hero Arts Tree, I am luvin these style of trees. Don't you? After I stamped the tree I went over the tree with my glitter pen. I used my circle nesties to cut it out and then sponged it with ink before lifting the circle nestie away. I used SU Bella Rose dp, I covered the whole base of the card in a piece of the dp. I layered the second layer with chocolate chip, bazzil white, and another piece of bella rose dp. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom and added the Kaiser Craft pearls. I completed my card with SU riding hood red ribbon. I hope you can play with Taylor's sketch this week, be sure to add your card to Mr Linky on her blog here. Use the keyword TECC76 when loading to other galleries. Enjoy your Friday!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on being the cupcake sampler this week Teresa! Your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! Congrats on being the Featured Sampler this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Teresa! Your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is perfect! I just love everything about it!! Congrats on being the featured stamper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Teresa! That is an awesome honor, and well-deserved! Your sample of this week's sketch is wonderful. I love the colors you chose. That image is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely, I love the tree image. Congrats on being the featured stamper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great card! I love all your details like the row of brads & pretty sponging. Congrats on this honor, you did a wonderful job with Taylor's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this gorgeous card!! Such beautiful colors for this wonderful tree image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi teresa.. this is yet another gorgeous card created by..YOU! this is truly lovely...as are ALL of your cards!

    TFS!
    michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That came out beautifully! Love that curly tree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty! Love that bow, and the three brads under the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card - the tree is such a nice image! Congrats on being a featured stamper. rita w

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card! Love the tree image and the colors. Congrats on being Taylor's FS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*