Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fun Pumpkins










Good morning, I created this fun pumpkin card for Rachel's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge CIC27, it is one of my favorite challenges. You gotta check it out, the cupcakes she brings for inspiration are outstanding! I also used a Clean & Simple Sketch FTL60 , this site has some wonderful clean and simple layouts. I used my .95 cent stamp from Imaginisce, they have some of the cutest little images. The sentiment is from the Verve set Hello Pumpkin. I used a row of orange bling, colored my little pumpkins with copics, added some ribbon with a button and the corner rounding. I really like using these colors together, they are fun! Have an enjoyable weekend, I should be bringing lots of posts in the coming weeks, I am off for a bit, you know this is my favorite time of year so I had to take some time off from work to enjoy the beauty........that is a big yeah!
.
.
.
Stamps: Imaginisce Spooky Town Collection Pumpkins and Sentiment Verve Hello Pumpkin
Paper: Bazzil and Prism Bianco
ink: Stazon jet Black, SU Pumpkin Pie, and Copics
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Kaiser Craft Bling, Ribbon, Button, Twine, and Glue Dots

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words about my card. Made my day.....what part of the Blue Ridge are you in? I'm in Woodlawn VA, southwest. Leaves are starting to turn here also. Your blog is wonderful and those cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! love your button on the ribbon! And your pumpkins are so cheerful!!!
    Great cupcake inspiration!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Miss Teresa!! Hope you are having an awesome weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, love those cute pumpkins. Great card. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some beautiful projects here Theresa! I've so enjoyed looking and thank you for dropping past mine. I hope you'll come again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card, and I love this sketch! It's CAS and great! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great CAS card (love the layout). What fun and funky pumpkins and I love your bling. Can't wait to see what you do with this weeks cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*