Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thanks So Much















Super short post today, I am headed out to see the new SU mini cattie goodies....yeah! I created this for The Pink Elephant Shetch #46, using my new PTI set Blooming Button Bits, so cute. I used the in colors, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, and Rose Red. I have not showed the in colors much luv this year. These colors have not been my favorites.....I still adored last years the most. What about you, which have you liked the most? I would luv to know!
.
.
.
Stamps: PTI Blooming Button Bits and Verve Celebration of Thanks Sentiment
Paper: SU Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, and Rose Red
Ink: SU Dusty Durango, Rose Red, Versamagic
Accessories: Janome, Judikins Embossing Powder, Heat Embossing Tool, SU Ribbon, Button, Twine, Scor Pal, EK SUccess Large Scalloped Border Punch, and Glue Dots

10 comments:

  1. Hey Sunshine!!!
    This card is gorgeous!!!! So is the wonderful Christmas card you sent me!!! Big Huge HUGS for that!!!! :)
    I'm with you..I liked last years colors a lot more!
    Happy New Year, My Friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love those colors and yummy ribbon. I needed to see a pretty flower today and that one is just gorgeous! Have fun taking in the new goodies!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the flower & the bow is so perfect! I always have a hard time with my bows.
    Have a Happy New Year!
    Aloha & Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! It is beautiful! Love the button! x The mini`s are always fun! Happy shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Teresa :D The flower is fabulous. I'm so excited because I go that large scalloped punch for Christmas and can't wait to use it! Now just have to wait for my stamping room (aka guest room) to be vacated LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this the colours are gorgeous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little extra details on this one... I am about the details too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*