Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2 CAS Cards



I have to quick cards for several challenges.  I will keep the posts CAS....simple stamping and stitching in both of these.  All stamps are from Verve.
The first card is for today's SC278 and for the color challenge over at Stacey's Blog, Curtain Call Act 27.  
I kept the sketch very simple, just adding a bow with a tag.  I got this Martha Stewart Tag Punch at Michaels' for only $4.19.  You cannot beat that, what a deal!  I hope you have had a great day....enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve
Paper: Prism, Bazzil, My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary
Ink: SU Melon Mambo
Accessories: Janome, SU Ribbon, Martha Stewart Tag Punch, Button, Linen Thread, and Glue Dots








I used the new Verve set On Person.  I cut out the flower and layered.  Then I curled the edges and added stickles.  I used the Card Patterns #61 sketch and the Clean & Simple sketch, FTL87.  These sketches are so very similar. 
.
.
.
Stamps:  Verve One Person and Blessings
Paper:  Prsim, SU Pumpkin Pies, and S Sweet Pea Designer Paper.
Ink:  Stazon Jet Black
Accessories:  Janome, EK Success Border Punch, Ribbon, Stickles, Silver Bead, and Glue Dots

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards as always! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I have such stitch envy! The stitching looks great and really finishes off your cards beautifully. Both of these cards are stunning but I have to say I love the card at the top. It makes me think of strawberries! Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can always count on you for a dose of beautifulness!!! Gorgeous cards Teresa. Thanks for joining us this week at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, these are just awesome! LOVE your stitching! :)

    Have a great Wednesday!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teehee - clever! I did that a couple of times before too - combining sketches I mean. They're all exceptional, as always! Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, lovely CAS design on the first, and I'm LOVIN' the ribbon and sparkle on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love 'em both, Teresa! those sweet square panels are perfect for this week's colors:) thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! But that's no surprise. LOL That glittery flower is a knockout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are just super beautiful and sweet Teresa!! I LOVE the lime ribbon against those awesomely stitched squares!! And the Colors and sparkly flower on the second are fantastic!! Two fabulous beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. both gorgeous cards! thanks for playing along with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super once again, Theresa. What a great deal on the punch! Glad you joined us once again at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*