Wednesday, May 26, 2010

With Sympathy






















Good evening, I want to share tonight's card and another little exciting tid bit....I was chosen in the "What's Hot" Embellish Challenge, this is such an honor and my second one to boot.  Be sure to check out the fabulous challenges Embellish brings!  On to my card tonight, I used the SC282 sketch and the colors from The Color Throwdown #94.  I needed another sympathy card and used three popped up flowers with a gemstone in each one for my main image.  Have a great day, I have some more exciting news to share on Friday....stop back to share in my excitement!  Also, I have slashed the prices in my ETSY store, check it out....I always offer FREE shipping.  Enjoy.
.
.
.
Stamps:  Blessings, Feeling Groovy and Thankful Blossom(Verve)
Paper:  Mud Pie(Bazzil) and Sweet Pea Designer Paper(SU)
Ink:  Old Olive(SU), Rich Cocoa(Momento), and Copics
Accessories:  Janome, Gemstones, Ric Rac Ribbon, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! The dimensional flowers and the rickrack add so much! Definitely a good way to express sincere feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo pretty love the ric rac :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning sympathy card, would make anyones heart feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, what a pretty design!!! I love how that paper has all the colors in it! So pretty! Nice to see your beautiful Color Throwdown card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Teresa!! Especially the wide ric-rac!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! LOVE the rick-rack! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*