Friday, July 16, 2010

Forever Friends










I am thrilled to share my new blog look...I adore this cute little flower.  I also added my new look to my Etsy shop...Paperie Blooms,  please check it out too!  You can get your new look from Katie here.
The card I have for tonight, is combining Mercy's Tuesday Sketch, MTSC82 and Stacey's Curtain Call Act 38.  I struggled with these colors, this is only my third card this week and I am making a mad dash to the finish line....lol.  I used the inspiration photos from IC241, they where lots of fabric pieced brooches, so I paper pieced my butterfly.  I uses the PTI set Flutter By Friend.  The designer papers are SU.  I added stitching, distressing, paper pieced the butterfly, and added gemstones.  I hope your Saturday is great, I will be getting together with my SU demo and other friends to play with the new catties items.  Enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps:  Flutter By Friend(PTI)
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, and White(SU)
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose(SU)
Accessories:  Janome, Circle Nesties, SU Scalloped Circle Punch, Gemstones, Distressing Tool, Embossing Folder, and 3D Foam Squares

3 comments:

  1. darling card, Teresa! those white circle punches were so worth the work.... and I love your new blog header and sidebar titles...totally sunny:) thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Love the stitching, so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new banner and blog titles :D Darling image. Great card too. Paper piece butterfly looks great. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call and enjoy your last few days off :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*