Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Special Someone









 

Hello peeps!  Sorry I have been MIA this week, a very long week at work.  But hey, it is Thursday and the weekend is upon us and I have next week off so I hope to get lots of creating down and maybe a day trip with dh.  I have a card to share combing several of the Dirty Dozen Challenges.  If you haven't been playing along, head over to SCS and check it out.  There are a total of 33 challenges....that is surely enough to get your mojo flowing!  I made this card for a dear sweet lady I work with who is retiring, I hope she likes it.  I used new SU designer paper, Verve stamps, and punches.  I hope that you have a wonderful day and you make time to do something you luv!  Enjoy.  
.
.
.
Stamps:  Feel The Sun(Verve)
Paper:  Blackbird(Bazzil), Very Vanilla(SU) and Love Letter Designer Paper(SU)
Ink:  Riding Hood Red(SU)
Accessories:  Janome, SU Ribbon, Button, Linen Thread, Gemstones, SU Scalloped Circle Punch, SU Butterfly Punch, SU Square Punch, Fabric, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful! One of my favorite color combos. I love everything, the flower, the banner, the ribbon, the paper, just fantastic. Also loving the new look of your blog. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so striking with the bold patters ribbons are classic color scheme! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa... This card is so beautiful! I LOVE that ribbon and think I really NEED some - ha! Excellent cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite colour combination! Love the combination of patterns! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*