Sunday, August 29, 2010

LIve Laugh Love/Curtain Call Color Challenge










Hi all, this is for The Curtain Call Color Challenge, ACT45 and for the Skipping Stones Sketch SSD39.  I also used Skipping Stones Stamps, these are new to me, but there are some really fun sets.  If you want to send a card to bring a smile to someones face, these are perfect!  If you have not seen these before check them out here.  These colors are so gorgeous together, I hope that you will give them a try and load your creation here.
The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:


Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) at Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection 

...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 45 creation using Mr. Linky back
here at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

.

.
.
Stamps:  Dandelion Dreams(Skipping Stones)
Paper:  Kraft, White, Designer Paper(SU)
Ink:  Concord Grape and Pear Pizzazz(SU)
Accessories:  Circle Nesties, Tag Nesties, Janome, Ribbon, Gemstones, Linen Thread, and 3D Foam Squares

15 comments:

  1. Stunning, Teresa! I'm so glad to see you in the next Curtain Crew Team!! Congrats :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous sketch and a beautifull card, the colours are fab you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on this sketch Teresa! And those colors are stunning with this set! Love the soft look of the flowers and the sentiment on the tag is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Teresa!! I love your layout, especially the tag and the beautiful bow!! Congrats again on your place in the next Crew team, I know you will bring along something fabulous each and every week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work, Teresa! What a beautiful combo of dp, and I will have to check out those lovely stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning coming from VA! I love those stamps! Congrats on being on the new Curtain Call Cream Team...you are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. total gorgeousness, Teresa! LOVE your use of color on this beauty:) thanks for an amazing month of guest designing at the Curtain Call! Can't wait to work alongside you starting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING!!! Wow this card is fabulous.....love the colours layout etc........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Teresa! Love the way you've inked up the stamp with the two colours and that ribbon with the tag looks amazing! Congrats on being part of the next DT crew - I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations every week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh Teresa your card is stunning and the way you used those stamps.....just pure elegance! I am so glad to see you on the CC DT! That is so exciting! Maybe I will get to play along more often now that I see your gonna be part of the inspiration! Wahoooo! Congrats friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card! Love the colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! I love purple and green together. Looks like I have another color challenge to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I really like how you focused on the purple. Normally I'm not a purple girl but you've made it stunning!

    I am looking forward to seeing all your Curtain Call creations over the next few months!

    Sorry I'm a little late with my comment! I have had a really strange week. A couple family members heading to the hospital and a serious cold knocking me out!

    Have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*