Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Merry & Bright


Hi friends, I hope you are ready for the Thanksgiving day feast, I know I am....yummy.  As I look back on this year I have so much to be thankful for, it has been a rough year but there where so many blessings too!  I hope that you will take time to reflect on the past year and give thanks.  Onto today's creation, I rarely get the chance to play with the SCS challenges anymore.  But for my card today I combined two challenges, the color and sketch challenge.  I used the gorgeous JustRite stamp set called Christmas Treasure and a tresure it is for sure.  The cherry cobbler colored scrolled circle is stunning, I luv it and all the other stamps in the set are fabulous too, you got to check it out!  I punched out the snowflake and the adorned it with the chunky vintage glass glitter(I luv this glitter) using glossy accents by Ranger.  I also used a little Frayed Burlap Ink by Tim Holtz for the worn look.  I made my sentiment a tag, there I go again with the tags.....I can't help it, I luv the look!  I hope you have a blessed day...you are the best...enjoy! 
.
.
.
Stamps:  Christmas Treasures, Christmas Nested Words(JustRite)
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla(SU), Yuletide Designer Paper(K & Company), and Deck The Halls Deisgner Paper(SU)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso(SU), and Frayed Burlap Distressed Ink(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Janome, Vintage Glass Glitter, Ribbon, SU Square Punch, Circle Nesties, Brad, Sponging, Tim Holtz Die, and 3D Foam Squares   

4 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous! The colors are great and that ribbon is scrumptious. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing card, love the rich colors. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, Teresa! LOVE those beautiful colors, and your snowflake is awesome! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done as always, Teresa! have a fabulous Thanksgiving (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*