Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thank You!

I wanted to give a shout out to Samantha and Tammy White for the "Stylish Blogger Award"  thank you so much!  I cannot tell you how much I appreciate each and every one of you who visits and comments.  Be sure to get over to their blogs Expressions Of Craftaholic and  So Happy Scrappin and show them some luv!  If you are reading this post, grab the award and pass it on.  The one thing I want to share is that I am going to CHA this year...woot woot...I am pumped!  I get to meet my friend Michelle and lots of other fabulous ladies...I will have lots of photos to share.  That is if I not in them....hehehehe....I proof the camera all the time, I rarely like pictures of me.  Thanks again....enjoy!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*