Friday, December 24, 2010

Viva la Verve/Wonderful Time Of Year

Happy Friday and Christmas Eve, I know many of you will be starting the family festivities, but I hope you can make time to squeeze in the Viva la Verve sketch.  The divas are giving Amber a little break this month and I am bringing you this weeks sketch.  I used the Verve Christmas release for this card.  I adore the Vintage Oval Frame, I cut a mat to be able to layer my sentiment panel.  I added stitching, beautiful May Arts ribbon, and rounded the corners.  You could win the entire Verve release that will take place on January 7, you have to get all of the sketches for December completed and uploaded to the Champion Thread to be eligible.  I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, thank you so much for your continued support and encouragement!  I am sooo excited about 2011 and I look forward to creating with you through the year...enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps: Glad Tidings, Winter Mittens, and Vintage Oval Frame(Verve)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, White(SU), and Winter Designer Paper(Echo Park)
Ink: Baja Breeze and Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories: Verve Vintage Oval Frame Die, May Arts Ribbon, SU Ribbon, Janome, Corner Rounder, Buttons, Bakers Twine, Scissors, and 3D Foam Squares

5 comments:

  1. Did I see this on Wanda's blog first or is this similar to that one LOL! Gorgeous regardless. I even got that same DP so may have to case it :) Great sketch - thanks for your Christmas gift to me - no tilted panels!! Have a blessed Christmas celebrating the birth of Christ with family and friends. I'm still all chocked and in total awe of God's gift to us after watching The Nativity Story on TV tonite - a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card!!! I've really missed your inspiring creations these last few weeks I've been so busy! So glad to be able to come back later to catch up on some of what I've missed.

    Wanted, however, to stop by to wish you and yours a warm and happy holiday, filled with all the love, laughter and blessings your hearts can hold! Happy Holiday and enjoy!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I need to give this shape of card a try again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*