Monday, January 10, 2011

Verve January After Release Party


We are having a little have release party at Verve, you can see all the divas favorite creations from the release over at the Verve Blog.   I asked my dh to give me his favorite and this is the one he chose, he really likes the sheet music and of course he liked the heart with the sentiment "you + me always"...isn't that cute?  Be sure to get your Verve stamps, if you have not already, they are on sale....woohoo!  Have a super day and be sure to come back for my Mojo Monday card in a little while....enjoy! 
.
.
.
Stamps: Love Notes (Verve)
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Unknown Designer Paper(SU) and Sheet Music
Ink: Early Espresso and Pink Pirouette(SU)
Accessories: Verve Jotted Heart Die, Scalloped Border Die, Chocolate Pom Pom Trim, White Crocheted Trim, Burlap String, Button, SU Leaves Die, Ribbon, Flowers, Pearls, Sponging, and 3D Foam Squares  

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*