Monday, February 7, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch-You Are Fabulous




 Good morning it is time for another Mojo sketch, Mojo177; I had such fun with this one.  I used the colors from this weeks Curtain Call, Act68 and the JUGS69 challenge to make your own 3D flower.  I made one of the accordion flowers using sheet music paper, I topped it with a button and bakers twine.  I added stitching to the diamond panel, stamped the "Fabulous You" sentiment on a tag and stitched it to the main panel.  I also added a small piece of lace trim to the tag, so cute.  I finished it off with two stick pins, with tiny pink flower tops, so very cute.  I hope your Monday is fabulous...I cannot wait to see what you come up with using this weeks Mojo sketch!  Enjoy!
.
.
.
Stamps:  Fabulous You(Verve)
Paper:  White(SU), Sheet Music, and My Minds' Eye Designer Paper
Ink:  Riding Hood Red(SU)
Accessories:  Bakers Twine, Button, Janome, Stick Pins, SU Square Punch, Lace Trim, Distressing Tool, and 3D Faom Squares

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the music rosette and aren't the curtain call colors yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty, Teresa!!How did you make your little flower? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's gorgeous. I really like the flower and the colors look fabulous here. I also like the pins..great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Teresa! Love the fab musical note rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the medallion to the stick pins this card is just perfect. Love love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, wonderful card!! Love the sheet music flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Teresa, how've you been? I've got my craft-room back and played along too! It's so good to be making cards again! ~Cheryl (CherCroppin)

    http://showcasesisters.blogspot.com/2011/02/card-challenges-mojo-177-curtain-call.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*