Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stampers Dream-Sweet Flowers














Hello friends, It is almost the weekend and I am so excited....I will be off for at least 2 weeks, maybe 3....I am hoping for 3...hehehehe.  The dh went back to the doctor and he will be in the neck brace four 4 more weeks, not exactly what we where expecting but you cannot be to careful with your neck.  I thank you so much for the prayers and well wishes, they mean so much to us both!
For my card tonight I am using the JustRite set Elegant Charms, I adore these flowers, they have so much personality, don't ya think?  I stamped them in Tim Holtz Black Soot ink and then cut them out and added stickles.   The die cut leaves are from the Spellbinders Rose Creations.  I embossed them and the folded them for more texture.  The sentiment is from the Spellbinders set Because I Care I cut it out using the Spellbinders Nested Custom Sentiment Dies.  I finished my card with stitching, and distressing.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned with family and friends....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Because I Care and  Elegant Charms(JustRite)
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU) and Stella Rose(My Mind's Eye Designer Paper)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Stickles, EK Success Border Punch, Burlap String, Buttons, Spellbinders Rose Creation Die,   Spellbinders Nested Custom Dies, Janome, Distressing Tool, Embossing Folder, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Monday Sketch Challengesketch/TSSC184
Shabby Tea Room:  colors/#72

9 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee this!! LOVING the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is gorgeous. Those flowers are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!! Different color combo and really like it together! Glad to hear Gary's headaches are better...tell him to hang in there with the brace...better safe than sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun! I love those buttons and the flowers. Fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge. And by the way I have added Gary to my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Teresa!! Love those blooms!! Thanks for sharing your work with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgewous card Teresa!! I love the postage stamps and flowers :-)Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool...love the button flowers!!! Thanks for visiting my blog...and your sweet comment...always much appreciated
    Eva :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is so inspiring and I borrow elements from you often! Thank you for sharing your talents. I just adore the multiple loops you create in your tied twine bows. Would you be willing to share how you do them? Try as I may, mine just aren't coming out nicely. Thanks! Keep inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the dimension you added to your card! I could definitely use some tutoring from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*