Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lil' Inker Designs-Rainbow & Clouds












Happy Friday, I am sharing a card I made using the stamp and die from Lil' Inker Designs, the set is called Rainbow & Clouds.   I have used the rainbow pieces to make this gorgeous chocolate flower, I am luvin the dies......you can get very creative.  Be sure to check out the Lil' Inker design teams creations, these gals are rockin the Lil' Inker sets!  I adore this flower and had another great idea......are you ready for this?...hehehehe......this style of flower would make fabby Christmas bows this year on your packages, super easy and quick to make also!  Don't ya think?  I am super excited to see what is to come this Christmas season from Lil' Inker.......squuuuueeeeeaaaal.  I hope you are planning a weekend full of fun and of course some creating time.....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Rainbow & Clouds(Lil' Inker)
Paper:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla(SU), and Lost & Found Two Breeze Designer Paper(My Minds' Eye)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Lil' Inker Rainbow & Clouds Die, Button, Pearl Flourish, Janome, Distressing Tool, and SU Crystal Effects 
.
.
Card Patterns:  sketch/CP128
Color Q: colors/CQC98

7 comments:

  1. Teresa, this is awesome! Your cards ALWAYS are!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the colourQ - I always get excited to see your name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Teresa! Love the ribbon flower and the bling. Thanks for playing with us at ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, this is really pretty!! I love the full flower from this die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Teresa! Great design. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmm! THAT'S what I'm talking about - you're ON fire, once again! I love it! THIS is SUCH a glorious and tactile festival, based on this fun sketch! BEAUTIFULLY crafted and executed, sweet one! THANKS, so MUCH for sharing your talent with Card Patterns - SUCH a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card as usual Teresa. I always love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so pretty! I love the plaid paired with polks dots!! AWESOME!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*