Friday, August 26, 2011

Viva la Verve-Live The Life You Imagined


I have created this using today's Viva la ver ve sketch, you can play along with us here.  I  have used the new release stamps from Verve, you can see the entire release here.
I have used the new papers from My Mind's Eye, a gorgeous combo of patterns....this pack is called Lost & Found Two Blush.  I have used a gorgeous lace trim that was a birthday gift from Julee...thanks so much Julee!  I added crinkled ribbon  and then added my tag using the awesome Tagged Rectangle Die from Verve.  I finished it with ribbon and bakers twine.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned, we hope to ride the motorcycle before hurricane Irene hits.  My dh has gotten his neck brace off and the motorcycle has been repaired, so it is riding time...hehehehe.  Hug someone today....enjoy! 
.
.
Stamps:  Tag Time and Words Of Wisdom(Verve)
Paper:  Kraft, Very Vanilla(SU) and Lost & Found Two Blush Designer Paper
Ink:  Early Espresso and Purley Pomegranate(SU)
Accessories:  Tagged Rectangle Die A Cut Above by Verve, Crinkled Ribbon, Lace Trim, Bakers Twine, Button, Janome, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Little Red Wagonnewsprint
Viva la Verve:  sketch

2 comments:

  1. Yay for answered prayers for Gary's healing! So glad you'll get to ride tomorrow! This was a great sketch and I love your card in your trademark shabby chic style! Gorgeous lace! Have a great w/e!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*