Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sweet Flowers


Hello, I am sharing a little late night post for ya. I luv playing with Chupa's sketches; so I had to get it in before the week ends.  I will have posts the rest of this week to share so be sure to check back!  This sketch is perfect to share the Lil' Inker fringe flower die.  I used this amazing felt that I get from a gal on Etsy, you can check out her shop here.  I used one die strip cut for both flowers, I luv doing this.  I cut it so that I use 2/3 and 1/3  for each little flower, it makes it perfect for a larger and smaller flowers...soooo sweet!  I also added Martha Stewart glitter to the blooms to give a little sparkle...I can't help myself I luv glitter...teehehehe.  The stems are from the Verve set Dream Big and the sentiment is from the set New Mercies.  I hope you have a super day, thanks for your continued support and encouragement...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Dream Big and New Mercies(Verve)
Paper:  Vintage Cream(PTI), Stella Rose Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Lil' Inker Fringe Flower, My Mind's Eye Trim, Burlap String, Janome, SU Square Punch, Distressing Tool, Martha Stewart Glitter, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.  
Clear It Out:  trims
My Time To Craft:  punches/dies#162
Sketchbook Saturdaysketch/SSC33

6 comments:

  1. Love these sweet little flowers! Great layout and love the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! This is fabulous!!!! I love love the teeny Fringe Flowers! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Teresa!! I love that you put the flowers on the stamped stems!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love how you curled your pennant sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauiful card Teresa, love the rolled flowers and distressed edges, gorgeous purple bow and rolled flower below, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always knock my socks off with your cards! I love it when you play along with my sketches... thanks for sharing this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*