Thursday, February 9, 2012

CASE Study-Karola Witczak Week 2


Hi peeps, I am sharing another gorgeous CASE Study card from the amazingly talented Karola Witczak, wow...her style is awesome!  I have used my favorite stamp set from Lil' Inker.....if you have not picked yours up, head over to the Lil' Inker Store and get yours today!  I have used Websters Bloomers and the sweetest designer paper from Echo Park called Victoria Gardens.  The background is doilies and I finished it with bakers twine and a gemstone.  I hope you will join us and play along, I can't wait to see what you create!  Hope you have a super day...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Flags and Dies Set(Lil' Inker)
Paper:  White(SU) and Victoria Gardens Designer Paper(Echo Park)
Ink:  Groovy Guava(SU) and Black Soot Distressed Ink(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Lil Inker Dies, Bloomers, Bakers Twine, Doilies, Gemstone, Stick Pins, and 3D Foam Squares


Amy Wanford  taking this week off
 Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) 
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell 
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Lacey 
taking a break
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline:ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*