Sunday, February 5, 2012

iSpy Sketches-New Challenge!


Hi Friends, I am playing along with a brand new sketch challenge blog...it is called iSpy Sketches, what a cool name!  These gals will be looking for a great sketches and if they choose yours you will be featured and they will ask to use your sketch!  You can get all the detials here.  I had a great time with my card today, although it is a sympathy card I am not in need of one.  I have a patron that will ask for lots of sympathy cards at one time; then she always has them on hand and doesn't have to shop for one at such a difficult time.  I have used Glitz papers, these papers are gorgeous, from the paper pack called Happy Travels.  The sentiment stamp is from JustRite.  If you are looking for a card for someone special, look no further than my Etsy Boutique.  I hope you have a great day....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  JustRite
Paper:  Pool Party, Very Vanilla(SU) and Happy Travels Designer Paper(Glitz)   
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nesties Labels Eighteen, Seam Binding, Brad, Janome, Distressing Tool, Lace Trim, SU Corner Punch, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Inspire me Fridaysanything goes
iSpy Sketches:  sketch/ISSC01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*