Monday, February 6, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch/Mojo227

Good mojo Monday morning friends, it is time for another fabulous mojo sketch.  this sketch is sooo fun, I had a blast making my card even though it is a sympathy card.  I do not need any at present, this one is for a patron of mine.  I had a great week off last week and it is back to work for me today....I am counting the days until the weekend....lol.  I have used distressing, embossing, burlap string, and sweet little butterflies to complete my card.  I have used sentiment from the Verve set New Mercies.  I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.  Also, be sure to stop by the Mojo Monday Blog and be inspired by the other mojo makers, these gals are sooooo talented!  Have a marvelous Monday....enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  New Mercies(Verve)
Paper:  Early Espresso(SU) and Unknown Deisgenr Paper 
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU) 
Accessories:  A Cut Above Vintage Oval Die by Verve, Spellbinders, SU Wide Striped Ribbon, SU Butterfly Embosslits, Pearls, Distressing Tool, Button, and 3D Foam Squares 
.
.  
Delightful Challenges:  punches and dies
Mojo Monday:  sketch/Mojo227
Party Time Tuesdaysanything goes/PTT53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*