Saturday, February 11, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch/WMSC84-Deepest Sympathy


 Hi friends and welcome to my take on this weeks Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.  A great sketch for any style card you want to create, I can't wait to see what you create.  I have created a sympathy card, using the stamp set Very Vintage Labels and the sentiment is from another set I have in my stash.  You can pick up the Spellbinders Nesties Labels Four that go with this set here.  I hope your weekend is full of lots of great family times...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Very Vintage(Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper:  very Vanilla(SU) and Random Desigenr Paper(Crate Paper)
Ink:  Groovy Guava(SU) and Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nesties Labels Four, Flowers, Janome, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Inspire Me Fridays:  anything goes
Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge:  sketch/WMSC84 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*