Friday, February 10, 2012

Wishing You The Best

Happy weekend all, I am sharing a super quick and easy CAS card.  I have used the sketch from Chupa's sketch challenge, Sketchbook Saturday.  The inspiration is from the Stampin Royalty challenge.  I have used the postage stamp fro my squares and layered them with a simple square background.   I tied it all together with ribbon and added a few gemstones.  I hope you have a super weekend planned, working for me tomorrow and then it is another week off next week...woohoo!  I am gearing up for my Copic Class with my great friend Wanda Cullen next week...enjoy! 














Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch/#48
Stampin Royaltyinspiration photos/#110

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*