Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paper and Such Mothers Day Challenge


Good morning friends, I am happy to share my card for this weeks Paper and Such Challenge, this week is a Mothers Day challenge, I cannot wait to see what you create!  I have used this amazing bicycle image from Paper and Such; called Basketful of Flowers.  I must say this is the sweetest bicycle image I have ever seen, a new favorite stamp!  I colored only the flowers, luv the look...shabby/vintage style.  I hope you have a super day...enjoy!
.
.
Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch

5 comments:

  1. I love that stamp too, it's been on my wishlist for ages! Love how you coloured the flowers only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely card, love the ribbon ! Very nice creation !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Teresa!!! Love the vintage look and feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*