Sunday, June 10, 2012

One Day At A Time

Hello friends, we are back from our vacation and I have to tell ya, I was itching to start creating.  I do luv our time away and try not to answer emails or do any business unless it is an emergency, so when I return I am fresh and ready to go!  I am sharing a card I designed to play along with some fun challenges, I wanted to use the sketch from Sketchbook Saturday(even though I missed the deadline)I adore Chupa's sketches!  I also wanted to share with you another one of the Plain Janes that was released by Verve; I hope you have picked yours up and if not head over and check out the new release and the SALE!  I also wanted to share the gorgeous lace, if you have not checked it out, head over to the Funkie Junkie Boutique and get your today.  I hope you have a great week, I will be sharing lots of creations this week on my blog, so be sure to check back..enjoy!  
.
.
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU) and London Market Designer Paper(PinkPaislee)
Ink:  Coffee(Ranger Archival Ink)
Accessories:  Tim Holtz Die, Lace, Burlap String, Janome Sewing Machine, Cardboard, Crimper, Heart Die, Bird Die, Button, Flower, Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
Ribbon Reel: coral, green, blue/die cut, punches/ribbon, flower #29
Simon Says Stamptexture
Sketchbook Saturday:  sketch/#62



3 comments:

  1. Hiya Teresa, what a fabulous project you made and shared with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, fabulous colors and I just love it, good luck hugs terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back!! Sweet, classic "Teresa card", the bloom is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*