Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Winners



Winners

Thanks so much for all of the birthday wishes, they are much appreciated!  I am very blessed and am thrilled to be able to share my birthday blessings with you!  Thanks to all who visit and comment on my blog, you all make me feel very special, even on the days it is not my birthday!  Without further chit chat...*grin*...the winners are listed below.  I will contact you if I have your email, if not please use the contact button to the right to contact me.

$20 Verve gift certificate- Kim44
  
Waltzingmouse Stamp sets Half Pint Heroines and Compact Sentiments-   Ellen
  
25 yards seam binding ribbon, (5) different colors...sweetly wrapped and misc. goodies  Ginger

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!
    have a fabulous day
    xo
    Lou
    Congrats to your winners !
    Kim, Ellen and Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners, and Happy Birthday once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed your birthday :) congratulations to the winners and thank you for the opportunity to partake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*