Saturday, November 24, 2012

Winter Wishes


Another quick CAS card, I have used the sketch from Sketch Frenzy and played along with the Less is More Challenge; to use glitter.  I have used the sweet paper from American Crafts, embossed the white panels and stamped a snowflake from the SU glimmer paper.  I am itching to make a shabby chic card after all of these CAS cards.  These style of cards make it easier for making Christmas cards,  I can spend lots of time making all of my Christmas cards shabby/chic.  That is all from me for now....I will be sharing more soon though...enjoy!

Less is More: glamour and glitz/#95
Sketch Frenzy: sketch/SFF112312



10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Teresa, this sketch is one of my favourite layouts too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! Teresa . I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love this! So soft and pretty, with just the right touch of sparkle! Great job with our sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet winter card! Love the colors and the patterned paper!! The snowflake is just perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and effective, love the paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply super. Love the colours.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous teresa... love the colour

    thanks so much for joining us this week

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Teresa, love that pretty colour too :) Vivxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely winter card. Great job with the sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at SFF this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*