Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snowflake Thanks


I created this quick card because I cannot get enough of the SU snowflake die and the SU silver glimmer paper, oh my...these are my new two favorite things...teehehehe.  I am luvin the silver glimmer paper, you can dye it any color you want and the ease is amazing, the glitter and shine are even more amazing...very pretty!  I also adore this sweet sketch from Classy Sketch, this is my first time playing along.... thanks!  I will have more creations to share in the days ahead be sure to stop back by for a peek.  Thanks for your continued comments and support...enjoy!

Stamps: With Love(Verve)
Paper: White Card Stock, SU Silver Glimmer Paper and My Mind's Eye Designer Paper
Ink: Jet Black Archival(Ranger)
Accessories:  SU Snowflake Die, lace Trim, SU Square Punch, Distressing Tool, Pearl Gemstone, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots

City Crafter:  inspiration photo/#136
Classy Sketch: sketch/#8
Ladybug Crafts: snowflakes
Simon Says Stamp: thank you 



17 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the snowflake die, the pink is stunning, very sweet piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm swooning over here, Teresa!! Just LOVE this card!! That snowflake die is sooo pretty and at the top of my SU wish list! Love it in the sparkly pink and silver and the polka dotted paper an added bonus!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Teresa, I LOVE that snowflake, it truly is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness this is stunning!! Shabby Chic doesn't get any better than this! ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the snowflake in pink.
    Hugs;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Teresa. Beautifull. Thank you for inspiring me.
    With love, HennyB:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWEE! I am totally in love with this, Teresa. That pink glitter snowflake is to die for and your destressed backgrounds just frame it perfectly. Amazing!

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is so pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card teresa!!!Love the snowflake and you are enabling me lol!!!Thanks for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning - the pink of the snowflake is gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining in at LCI this fortnight Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elegant and shabby chic. Sweet card! Glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty. I love the shabby feel it has. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Piękna kartka!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations at SSS! Love your idea of a pink snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, Teresa! Congrats on your win at Simon Says!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*