Friday, March 22, 2013

Glitz-Stuck On You


Hello glitz girls, we are showcasing stickers this week...stuck on you!  I adore the glitz stickers, heavy quality paper and very sticky.  I like to use pop dots under them to give depth.

I have used the Uncharted Waters sticker for this one and of course the Teeny Alphas, I know you have heard this before, but I cannot tell you how much I adore these! I added a paper layer under the sticker and heart; this is a gorgeous piece of musical paper.  I also used, lace, seam binding, and a few little extras to give my card personality.  The Giant Rhinestone brings it all together!

Supplies Used:
Glitz Designer Paper: Uncharted Waters
Glitz Stickers: Uncharted Waters
Glitz Paper Layers: Uncharted Waters
Glitz Teeny Alphas: Love You Madly/Gray
Glitz Giant Rhinestones: Uncharted Waters


For my next card a kept it a little on the softer side, I adore this paper and these colors...sweet combo!

I have used the Love You Madly stickers on this one, using half of the doily sticker and left it peeking up above the ribbon.  I used pop dots to show case the main sentiment and of course the Teeny Alphas again...*grin*.  I used lace, seam binding, and bakers twine on this card; so fun and girly.  I sure hope I have inspired you to create today and use those stickers, it makes creating fun and easy!

Have a wonderful day, be sure to sprinkle it with a little Glitz!

Supplies Used:
Glitz Designer Paper: Color Me Happy
Glitz Journaling Stickers: Love You Madly
Glitz Teeny Alphas: Uncharted Waters/Navy

52 Card PickUP: anything goes/WK12
Shabby Tea Room: anything goes/#158
Sketchbook Saturday: sketch/#92

5 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous Teresa....love the unchartered waters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both....my favorite though is the first one...that you and me forever is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this collection :) and nice project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both!! Gosh, what a gorgeous collection that is :)(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*