Saturday, March 9, 2013

Thinking Of You

Hello peeps, I am so glad it is the weekend, I have had a super busy week!  I have been in the studio creating all day, I wanted to create something to share.  I went with a quick CAS card using the awesome CAS(E) sketch.  I also wanted to use my favorite color, green; I have not been able to put green down lately.  Did you know that green is the first color mentioned in the Bible?  It is, the scripture is below.  Green is my dh's favorite color too, we agree most times when it comes to color. I like green paired with another favorite color...pink...*grin*.  My inspiration for my card today came from those colors....green and pink!  Have a wonderful evening...enjoy!

Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food”; and it was so.                                                     Genesis 1:30

CAS(E)This Sketch: sketch/CTS18
Simon Says Stamp: use green


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors and wonderful textures! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous take on that sketch, Teresa! The pink and stitching really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and feminine - I love those white flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those luscious flowers and the fun squiggly stitching! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card- I love the flower trim. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*