Friday, April 19, 2013

Glitz-4 YOU

Good morning Glitz fans, we are creating tags on our projects; I luv tags, don't you?  I just luv making these sweet little gems, and adding it to your card is a great way to use them.

I have used one of the peek-a-boos from the Love You Madly collection, these are so fun.  I made it my focal point and added a corrugated number splatter with some paint.  I cut it using a PTI shape, I luv making tags in a non traditional shape. I had to use some of my favorite girly embellies, lace trim and seam binding! 

Supplies Used:
Glitz Designer Paper: Uncharted Waters
Glitz Peek-a-Boo: Love You Madly
Glitz Giant Rhinestones: Love You Madly

For my second card, I went with lots of colors, not my norm; but hey it is fun to step out every now and then. I used lots of the Color Me Happy papers and cut out the pieces I want to use to make my tag.



I made a sweet little tag, added a sentiment and a heart; it is mostly papers from the Color Me Happy collection.  I added a wide piece of lace and a bow, but mainly wanted to use the papers; they do make ya happy!  

I hope that I inspired you today to create something fun with tags, enjoy!

Have a wonderful day, be sure to sprinkle it with a little Glitz!


Supplies Used:
Glitz Designer Paper: Color Me Happy
Glitz Giant Rhinestones: Color Me Happy

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Teresa! Your art is always so amazing and inspiring to me, and I'm blessed every single time I stop by to visit. Peeking in at your work is always VERY fun. Thanks for sharing it, and if you get the time to share with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, we would LOVE to have you play along. This week's prize is from Freckled Fawn, and a second prize for anyone using Freckled Fawn products who leaves a comment stating so. Hope you will be able to join us.
    Have a blessed week, and thanks again for sharing your amazing art.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your great ideas and your wonderful cards! Luv the sweet tags and gorgeous lace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*