Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Super Hero

I have created this card using the newly released Waltzingmouse Stamps, you can get yours here. I used the SCS colors from today's color challenge.  I also used the new sketch challenge from the Chic Challenges, if you have not played along with these ladies, go here to find out more.  I have used a PinkPaislee star, distressed the edges and added a piece of card stock behind the opening.  I also added some navy twine with a button.  That is all from me tonight...have a good rest of the week...enjoy!

Chic Challenge: sketch/CC02
SCS Color Challenge: CC423/night of navy, baja breeze, and river rock



4 comments:

  1. Love your card Teresa! So glad you joined this week's sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this one esp. the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, your card is just beautiful!! Thanks for playing along again with Chic Challenges!!
    -Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely father's day card! I like how you used a star instead of the rectangle! Very creative. Thanks for joining us on Chic Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*