Wednesday, June 12, 2013

You're Kind of Cute


 I wanted to play along with the My Mind's Eye Challenge, I luv the mix of patterns and colors.  I do not have any MME embellishments and add-ons, so I used only MME papers. I also wanted to play along with Chic Challenges, I luv the sketches they share. The sweet sentiment is from the Avery Elle set Lots of Love. I kept it simple, adding a row of hearts and one tiny gemstone. I hope you have a super day...enjoy!

Chic Challenge: sketch/CC05
My Mind's Eye: inspiration photo/June


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable sentiment! :-) Congrats...just saw you were one of the top picks on the Tuesday challenge! Way to rock the mojo this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's sketch at Chic Challenges. Be sure and check back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Love the colors and your row of hearts is so cute.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*