Sunday, July 28, 2013

Splitcoaststampers Dare To Get Dirty Challenges/DAY 2

 It is day two of the SCS Dare To Get Dirty Challenges, I hope you have started playing along! There are 40+ challenges over the next week, that is a lot of inspiration and fun. You can join in and get all the details here. Verve is a sponsor so there are Verve stamps to be one, I have used a Verve Plain Jane stamp for today's card; One Day. I hope you have a super day, be sure to stop back by tomorrow, it is my birthday and I am giving away gifts....woohoo!

SCS Dare To Get DirtyDTGD13Giogio
Sketchbook Saturday: sketch/#101



2 comments:

  1. Another card that made me want to sing! 'One day at a time sweet Jesus....' Love the butterfly sheet music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous, my friend! Love that you turned the sketch, I'd probably do so too if I had another go at it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*