Monday, December 23, 2013

Mojo Monday/MOJO325-God Is Able


Good morning peeps, hope you are full of the Christmas spirit...we have already started the fun with family and friends! I am off until January 6, so I am ready to get some creating done. I have been so busy, I have not had much time to create. I am soooooo ready to start a new year and look forward to what God has for us...He is able! The sentiment I used is from the Verve set Each Day, it is one of my many favorite Verve sets. Julee is having a awesome SALE, check it out! I have used the bold color combo from the Dynamic Duos color challenge. Merry Christmas...enjoy!

Dynamic Duos: colors/DD84
Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO325

Stamps: Each Day(Verve Stamps)
Paper: White Card Stock and Misc. Designer Papers 
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger) and Riding Hood Red(SU)
Accessories: A Cut Above Jotted Heart Die and Wavy Heart Die by Verve, Washi Tape, Seam Binding, Burlap String, Enamel Dots, Button, SU Distressing Tool, Best Glue Ever, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the papers and colors.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearts and polka dots - I can't ask for more :) Great card. Thanks for all your work for Mojo Monday! Wishing you a blessed Christmas ((hugs))!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love how you distressed it, too! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so gorgeous as always in your shabby chic style! Your Christmas photo card is SOOO awesome! I want that old truck - lol! Of course, DH loved it, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great uplifting card!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wspaniale zestawione kolory i dodatki! Piękna kartka. Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card, Teresa! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and love the hearts and ribbon treatment along with the distress!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow your blog every day, and thoroughly enjoy what you have to show. I especially enjoy the Mojo scetches. I'm now setting up boards for Pinterest and I would like to Pin the Mojo sketches. I've scrolled through Julee Tilman's blog and have found all the sketches . All of them are Pin ready except week 1. Can you help me with this? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God IS able!!

    Beautiful card : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*