Saturday, February 22, 2014

Perfect Day.


I am playing along with the Monday Lunchtime sketch and using some fun stuff from My Mind's Eye, Record It! collection. I adore the polka dotted ampersand sticker...I was hoarding it...tehehehe. I decided to add it with the sweet bird banner, glittered star, and the sentiment "perfect day"...all are perfect to me. Some hemp cord, sequins, and of course my beloved distressing finish my card. Sure hope you have a super fabby day....sparkle & shine!

Lunchtime Monday Sketch: sketch/TSSC302

4 comments:

  1. Love all the fabulous elements on this card. So many things going on and working together for a perfect card! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you've put together on this card. I really like the dramatic look of a b&w design, and this looks fab with the bird, the chevron pattern and string, perfect for any occasion, man or woman. I like that about a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! Fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*