Friday, February 14, 2014

Viva la Verve February WK 2-Let Go and Let God

Here is my take on this weeks amazing Viva la Verve sketch created by Jen...I adore this sketch...a keeper for sure! I totally spaced and forgot to put my card up for this morning, I have used the Verve set Let It Be. I adore this shade of green and paired it with gray and black....be still my heart...total luv! Sure hope you will find time to play along with us...sparkle & shine!

Stamps: Let It Be(Verve Stamps)
Paper: White Card Stock and Bazzil Designer Paper
Ink: Archival Jet Black(Ranger)
Accessories: A Cut Above Banner Bundle and From The Heart Die Sets by Verve, Spellbinders Circle Nesties, SU Square Punch, PinkPailsee Carnival Ticket, Distressing Tool, Gemstones, Enamel Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and Glue Dots 


Viva la Verve: sketch/VLVFEB2014


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*