Monday, June 30, 2014

Mojo Monday/MOJO352-Happy Day


Hi peeps! Well, I have some splainin to do ...lol....I totally forgot to make my card tall & skinny. I was so mad after I realized it, tall & skinny is my favorite week....grrrrr. I have been working a lot of OT and was not thinking. My card was inspired by the photo from Stampin Royalty. I used the Verve sentiment from the set Be Blessed. I used a cute bloomer flower and tied some bakers twine underneath, added a few gems and my card is complete! Hope you have a super fabulous day....sparkle & shine!

Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO352
Stampin Royalty: inspiration photo/#234


6 comments:

  1. Love your card Teresa! Love that little flower - how soft and precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card love the colors you chose. wanted to say hello you always leave me such positive comments.
    god bless
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning love your card the detail and design are fabulous, super colour combo too
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*