Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes/Hello Happy Birthday

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!



wed-newchallenge-header

Welcome to Wednesday and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.....we hope you join us every Wednesday for the fun!

This weeks challenge is Anything Goes, the Simon Says Stamp DT will be show casing goodies from Memory Box.

Don't forget every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...woohoo...definitely worth playing for!

50dollar_voucher_600px


I have created a CAS card, I have used Wendy Vecchi embossing paste again...lol..I luv using it; it adds so much texture. The Chevron design is a Memory Box stencil. I used the sweet Vine die from Memory Box too. I added a few gems and a few drops of Glossy Accents. I can't wait to see what you create this week....sparkle & shine!


Simon Says Stamp


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Let's Go Shopping!



Clean & Simple: sketch/#303
Word Art Wednesday: anything uplifting goes

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, Teresa! What a lovely mix of textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. I like the white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous card, Teresa! I love the chevron background!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Teresa, I love your chevron texture background and beautiful details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always SO lovely, Teresa. You are such a blessed girl to design for SSS (and all the other lovely companies you design for) to have these AMAZING products. You are so talented and you have a great eye for showcasing their products. Right now, the two things on my "must have" list are the hello die cut you used (above) and the bluebell stamp/die from Verve. The Verve hops ALWAYS make me fall in love, and then I just can't help myself. LOL - Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your amazing art in our challenges. It is such a treat to have you join us. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. the combo of texture and diecutting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The effect with the embossing and the pristine die cut is amazing. This art is delightful. Thank you for dropping by. Sunny smiles from Carole at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*