Monday, September 15, 2014

eeeccckkkkk...I AM My Mind's Eye September Guest Designer


I am super excited....eeeccckkkkk...I am this month's guest designer over on the My Mind's Eye Blog.....WOW! Here is a little peek of what I created. Be sure to stop by the MME blog and see what I have created with the amazing MME products. Thank you so much Stephanie and My Mind's Eye!



Also, I am the guest artist on the Card Making Artist Blog today, I am stoked about that too.....you could say this has been a fabby start to my week....YAY! Thank you Tam....sparkle & shine!


6 comments:

  1. Super awesome news and a big congrats I bet you will rock those gorgeous designer papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats times two :) MME is my favorite paper line! Love their stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Teresa, thanks for agreeing to being a featured artist on Card Making Artists! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for these two designer's spots !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*