Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mojo Monday/MOJO373-Christ Is The Lord


Good morning friends! I have been grouting tile the last two days, let's just say I would rather been making cards...*grin*.  We have almost completed the kitchen/open floor plan make over, I will share some photos soon. I had to take some time to play with this weeks Mojo Monday tall & skinny sketch, I luv tall & skinny week! I have used a sentiment from the new Verve release, the stamp set is called Weary World. Be sure to check out the other mojo makers cards, this weeks sketch is super fun and the mjoj makers rocked it....sparkle & shine!

Mojo Monday: sketch/MOJO373
Word Art Wednesdays: anything uplifting goes


2 comments:

  1. This is so pleasing to the eye. The soft colors and shapes ROCK. Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational art with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, T! Love the twine and fabulous papers. Hope you're enjoying the fruit of you labors in that remodeled kitchen soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*