Sunday, May 17, 2015

Celebrate


I needed a new baby card and so wanted to use the elephants from Lil' Inker, aren't they adorable? I luv the mix of gold, white, and green; I was inspired by the tag from this weeks Tag You're It. I also used the sketch from As You see it, be sure to check out the links below for the challenges and all the goodies used in my card. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

as you see it: sketch/aysi87
lil' inker: monthly meet up/may
tag you're it: inspired by erin/#21






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Lovely foil background and shine, Teresa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as Always. Glad you joined us over at tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, this is so sweet for a baby card! I'm SO GLAD you joined our challenge. YAY! I hope that you'll join us again. Thanks so much!
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice of colours and that background paper! The elephant is just so adorable! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*