Sunday, March 13, 2016

sunday stamps/ssc122-happy birthday


Good morning, it is time for another sunday stamps challenge and this week we have a super fun sketch for you!I have used the amazing and new stamp and die set from concord & 9th....luv the fun flower and butterfly dies! I have added some stickles to the white die cut flower for a little shimmer and shine. Lots of fun to create, be sure to stop by my sunday stamp teamies and see what they have to share with you...these ladies are sooooo inspiring! Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine, kindness!

Angel Johns
Amy Koenders
Annette Elliott
Claire Broadwater
Holly Endress
Katie Brooks
Leena Girsa
Lisa Johansen
Monika Reeck
Shannon Jaramillo
Teresa Kline:ME


friday mashup: colors/fm244 
sunday stamps: sketch/ssc122



8 comments:

  1. Dear Teresa
    I am aaaah and oooh looking at your card
    you are a clever card maker
    you always made beautiful card
    your card never BOOO BOOO
    and this is also CLEVER used the sketch
    I love that double flower as main Image and you are not afraid of making splatter (I am afraid and not fan of splatter for my card)
    I adore this beautiful bday card
    see you at my DT card sweety
    Hugs
    Monika (Teammie at SS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and your design is perfect with this sketch. Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous take on the sketch Teresa. That die-cut flower is to DIE for...lol. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The colors are wonderful, and that shimmer is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, I fell in love with your card the minute I saw it. Love that silver flower and your splatters. Very cool! Way to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Teresa! I love it! Those flowers are gorgeous! Love the shimmer and the enamel dots. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Teresa and love the fun splatters by the flowers:) Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and simple, I love how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*